/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Got some Paid Posts Today

Monday, November 30, 2009

Got some Paid Posts Today

Today, as I check my emails, there were 2 paid posts to take up offered by sponsors. I promptly wrote about them in my blogs and submitted the url for review. With the oasis drying up some time back, it is not often that I get to write paid posts anymore. Hence, I have to keep trying to earn some money online using my typing and thinking skills to moonlight part time. My blogs are here for a reason - to milk from the internet and to earn some allowance in my free time. I hope to take up more jobs online so that I can save enough money for my retirement in future. And today is pay day. Yay! I get paid twice a month - on the first and the 15th of each month.

1 comment:

seberkas pencerahan said...

Hi..Nice share....

Btw...i was added ur blog on my links list, so Pls, add my link on your blog

link exchage

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...