/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Being Old is a Pain

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Being Old is a Pain

The Author of this post is Cheryl Martinez

Sometimes, being an adult is kind of a pain. I think back fondly to my time before mortgages and power bills. Obviously I didn’t appreciate the freedom I had back then while I could. I’m incredibly aware that the period of life I’m in now also contains a sort of freedom I won’t enjoy once I have children, so I’m doing my absolute best to make the most of this time I have now with my husband. The best part of being a young adult with no children is the ability to travel, and we’re doing our very best to do as much of that as possible. The bad news is, anytime we travel we feel a little like we’re leaving our house unprotected. Worrying about your house the entire time you’re trying to relax on vacation is completely counter-intuitive. For this reason, we recently installed a homesecurityfamily.com. We now know that our home is being protected while we’re away, and we are able to fully relax and enjoy the time we have together. It’s one of the best investments we’ve ever made.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...