/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Going to KL Soon

Monday, November 14, 2011

Going to KL Soon

Last week, my boss has informed me that I will be going to KL this week. It will most probably be tomorrow or the day after. I have just finished processing 70 envelopes which is the third batch for this year - putting calendars and marketing letters into the envelopes, chopping the company address, pasting stamps, sealing them and finally pasting on the receivers' addresses. Although I work from a home office, there will always be work every day, depending on the amount which may vary according to email enquiries, etc. Sometimes, I also need to type out invoices and delivery orders and email them to existing clients. Being the only employee who handles all the computer work, I have to work fast and be proficient in MS Word, otherwise, you may be overwhelmed with the amount of work each day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...