/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Peace working from my Apartment

Monday, September 24, 2012

Peace working from my Apartment

I now enjoy more peace of mind working from my new apartment where there is complete privacy and silence from the neighborhood. In fact, my opposite neighbor does not even stay at her condo and only comes once in a while for holidays. It is like a holiday home for her. So, in the meantime, I am enjoying myself working all alone with all the facilities put in place like a fax machine, multi-functional printer with scanner and copier and of course, my new laptop installed with Windows 7. My boss has gone out for site visit and to run errands while I handle all the computer work and administrative job. It is a win-win partnership for us where we do everything ourselves without the additional overheads of extra staffs. This company is blessed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...