/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Today is Pay Day

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Today is Pay Day

Today is pay day for me, which is every 1st and 15th of the month. More moolah in my bank account! As long as the present status quo is maintained, I can be gainfully employed for as long as time permits. Well, I have been in the same company for 8 years already, all working from a home office. It is quite easy for me as I don't have to commute to work or get dressed up and put on make up. No longer do I get stuck in snarling traffic jams every morning or when work finishes in the evening. No longer do I suffer the disease of Egypt, which is stress! Working all alone at home is easy peasy and I get to nap in between work! What more can you ask for?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...