/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Changed my Mind due to Family Pressure

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Changed my Mind due to Family Pressure

After discussing with my family about the landed terrace house, my family is strongly against it, as the bank interests alone cost half a million dollars if paid in 20 years. Hence, I asked for bank rejection letters in order to get back my earnest deposit for 10 Denai Pinang 16 which cost $1.75M and another at 2A Denai Pinang 8, Phase 1 of Azira. It is located opposite Quayside and Straits Quay. It is a 2.5 storeys terrace house with a big garden or greenery behind but the porch can only accommodate 2 small cars. The owner of the first house, Mr. Lim, was elated when I decided to buy and promptly bought a $60k house for his daughter in Singapore. Now he is short of cash and I don't know what to do with him. I have requested 2 loan rejection letters and will get back my earnest deposit. The second one was the owner of Converse, apparently downgrading to sustain his struggling business with 4 outlets in Prangin Mall, Gurney Plaza, and Queensbay Mall, and another in Butterworth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...