/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Finally managed to sell off 4 Umbrellas

Monday, October 7, 2019

Finally managed to sell off 4 Umbrellas

I think it was a steal to sell 3 Golf umbrellas and 1 normal umbrella for $28. Well, I had to get rid of too many umbrellas given free especially by banks like the long golf umbrellas. They take up too much space and lie doing nothing as I have my own usual umbrellas that I put in the car for rainy days. With too many things, the place looks cluttered and now it is time I sell my stamps and first day covers collected since childhood. These will bring a premium if you have the time to do some research. There are the professional stamp sellers that will queue for first-day covers and mint sheets to sell at the right time whenever they are available at the post office.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...