/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: I Love the Ocean Theme Chinese New Year Decorations in Queensbay Mall

Saturday, January 18, 2020

I Love the Ocean Theme Chinese New Year Decorations in Queensbay Mall



I was in Queensbay shopping mall yesterday and took the liberty to video record the awesome decorations of an ocean theme. There was a giant inflatable oyster with a shiny pearl, even the floor has an ocean theme and such. I was there during dinner time to drink avocado mixed with pineapple juice, and 'Hokkien' beehoon. I am also trying to lose weight, and have gone down to 72kg from 80kg. I still need to lose some weight for a healthier BMI. My doctor had advised me to avoid sugars and complex sugar like carbohydrates present in rice, bread, and noodles.

As you can see from the video, the decorations filled up the entire central atrium, with giant bubbles hanging from the ceiling and sea creatures with seaweeds and algae, etc. When I recorded this splendid video and put it on my Instagram account, I was followed by QueensbayMall Instagram. Apparently, they like my video of almost the whole decoration taken from the 2nd or 3rd floor, I cannot quite recall. Anyway, enjoy my work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...