/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Computer Sent for Repair 2 days ago

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Computer Sent for Repair 2 days ago

Lately, my desktop computer shuts down on its own and some silly error code appears that makes all editing impossible. I have to reboot a few times to get the job done. I suspect it is some malware being installed into the computer. As of now, I am currently in KL and blogging via a laptop. It will take some days, at least 3-4 days before my desktop computer is repaired and brought back. I have requested that geniune Windows XP Home edition be installed so that I can have automatic update of anti-spyware from Microsoft web site. An upgrade to Windows Vista requiring change of motherboard to Intel Core Duo to support it cost about rm700 more. I suppose I will use my present desktop for a few more months to a year before upgrading to Windows Vista.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...