/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Going to Stay in ParkRoyal Hotel Today

Friday, January 18, 2008

Going to Stay in ParkRoyal Hotel Today

The weekend has arrived finally and last week I stayed in G Hotel beside Gurney Plaza. Today I have already booked and reserved 1 night in ParkRoyal hotel in Batu Feringghi. The room rate was supposed to be RM370++ but with the coupon posted in the letter box, we only pay RM270++ with buffet breakfast. And the promotion is valid from 1st January 2008 till 31st March 2008. Right now I am recharging my camera batteries that conked off on me last night while I was in Queensbay Mall. The Chinese New Year decoration was beautifully done and I had wanted to take some snap shots but my batteries went flat on me. Next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...