/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Got Back My Computer

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Got Back My Computer

After 8 days in the PC clinic, I finally got back my baby, my computer. It is much faster now and all spywares removed. I still maintain and continue using Windows XP as the Operating System. And tomorrow early in the morning, about 6:30am, my colleague will come fetch me to Melaka for a meeting at 3:30pm. Just hope that we can make it for the long journey from Penang. We will stay 1 night in Subang Jaya's condominium before coming back.

And now here I am blogging. That's because I need to find an excuse to use my 'new' computer. I have yet to install all the software that I normally use. Maybe after coming back from Melaka, I will find the time to load the necessary programs to continue working from home again. In the meantime, I shall enjoy working from home while the opportunity is there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...