/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Don't Get Jealous

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Don't Get Jealous

I know some readers get jealous reading my blogs all over the internet with some beautiful food photos shown. Just because other's are more talented than they are, they cannot sleep and eat and have to blog shits about their feelings. I don't have to continue blogging to earn a decent income unlike some struggling bloggers who cannot hold a permanent job and have to keep job hopping because they were never confirmed for each job they hold. There's this particular person that I hate. Serves her right for constantly waking up late every day to go to work - and giving excuses after excuses of tyre puncture. And because she cannot find mistakes in me, she has to create an offense list just to proof her point.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...