/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Making Money is Secondary to Me

Monday, January 11, 2010

Making Money is Secondary to Me

Life has come to a point where all the wealth won't buy you happiness and well being. Money is not that important after all. Sometimes I wish I am staying away from home in a far away land with sweet nothings and no worries to think about. Hence, making money has taken a different meaning to me now and I only wish to be happy. I can take an overseas holidays anytime I want to and buy myself some extras whenever I am window shopping in places like Gurney Plaza or Queensbay Mall. No longer do I live in financial lack or poverty. I come from an average income family and we are happy with what we have currently. Life has blessed me so much especially with a steady job to work at home.

Tags : , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...