/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Taking a Vacation is so Refreshing

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Taking a Vacation is so Refreshing

With so much travelling and working hours by the computer, I think I need a good vacation for couples like riviera maya honeymoon somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. I can then explore my inner senses by recuperating from all the work stress and demands all this while. Though I work from a home office, I still need to get it done on time serving many enquiries that need instant replies. Before we can even get a sale or purchase order, I need to serve them to their satisfaction replying to different queries each day, sometimes from the same person. And after getting the purchase order, we need to get our men start working on the project soon so that they don't have to wait too long and cancel our order out of impatience.

Hence, the vacation is long overdue and it is time I start booking for one online. You might like to grab your sense of romance, book a Casita suite and let yourself live the natural bliss of “Aquas del Amor” – the outdoor, ceiling-free showers that adorn the decadent casita suites at El Dorado Royale Resort in Riviera Maya. Set on over a mile of unspoiled beach in 450 acres of tropical rainforest, the gourmet-inclusive resort for adults only is the signature property of Karisma Hotels, known for its creative approach to hospitality where whims are predicted and solutions ready to indulge and pamper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...