/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Going to KL in a short while

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Going to KL in a short while

I will be going to KL in a short while this afternoon. Hence I have to quickly finish this post before I scoot off, take a bath and pack my bags to KL. I also need to bring the laptop along to continue working there and to check enquiries. Most likely, I will be staying there for a few days in the rented apartment that is barely furnished. But I am used to travelling at last minute's notice for the past several years. Initially I used to take a coach down to KL and then hitch a cab to the hotel. Now, as we are more established, my colleague will drive us down to the rented apartment in Subang Jaya. Wish me journey mercies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...