/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: It feels so good to be able to earn and save money

Thursday, July 22, 2010

It feels so good to be able to earn and save money

This post is about my random thoughts and musings about my experience to work at home and being able to earn and save money at the same time. I am now living my dream job of working in a home office complete with a fax machine, laptop, desktop, LCD monitor, all multi-purpose printer with scanner and copier, and a digital camera. So effectively, my home office is equipped with all the hardware and software for me to work comfortably in my room downstairs.

No longer do I have to commute to office or get stuck in nasty snarling traffic jams. Each month, I make it a point to save more than I spend for my retirement down the road. I am currently working as an IT executive for a sports surfacing company that is small but dynamic like Air Asia - making sports affordable for everyone. And I am thankful for my blessings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...