/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Offer to Work on Social Media

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Offer to Work on Social Media

I got an offer to post comments and share blog posts on Social Media for an average of 5 times per day for USD 50 per month. Got paid USD 25 as deposit to confirm 2 days ago. I will only start work tomorrow onwards for a client in the US. This is some extra pocket money for me as I work online. It is just enough to cover the broadband connectivity charges each month with some left over. I have to provide a list as well in Excel file of where I post the comments and share the blog posts. This will take some time, but at least there is some income that I can call my own from personal efforts. It will surely add up to my overall earnings each month to be tabulated by the end of the year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...