/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Waiting for my housing loan

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Waiting for my housing loan

I am still waiting for my housing loan to be approved since the last few days. If you work for the multi-national corporations in Bayan Lepas, then your payment slip or voucher is easy to process and straight forward. It can be completed in 3 days or so, I heard. But if you work all alone and are the only computer person who handles all the computer work, then it might be a bit more tricky. First of all, you don't have an actual payment voucher to show your monthly income to tally with your EPF statement. The bank officers need to check and go through minute details. That's why it becomes tricky in this case.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...