/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Withdraw $400+ from my Paypal

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Withdraw $400+ from my Paypal

I just withdrew $400+ from my Paypal this morning. This is like occasional allowance from milking the internet now and then. Of course, I also top up by writing articles for a repeat client from Singapore. There are just so many things to do each and every day, that sometimes it may overwhelm you. But you need to do wise time management in order to achieve all the important tasks each day. I also read a lot to spruce up my English by observing the writing style of well-known and accomplished writers. I am just grateful to my father for the sound education that all the Tan sisters got in their impressionable schooling years. Hence, now it payback time and my parents are retired now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...