/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Earning Online Feels So Good

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Earning Online Feels So Good

While having a full-time job, I also moonlight part-time to earn online on my own merit. I feel confident that I am able to earn a little allowance here and there for my retirement in years to come. I don't have to resort to stealing or rummaging other people's handbags for cash, unlike my former sneaky, bold and brazen maid from Indonesia. It is a relief to all of us that she left and mum no longer suffers diarrhea due to stress from the maid. 1 week before she left, mum's diarrhea stopped completely and she was healed. We are so relieved to hear this. Also due to Forteo injections on the stomach, mum's osteoporosis became osteopenia which is a sign of bone density improvement. The Forteo costs $1,600 a month and mum wants to take for 4 months in order to get a month's supply for free. This is paid by late dad's pension given to mum.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...