/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Woohoo! Made $90 today

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Woohoo! Made $90 today

I am pleased that I managed to sell my free Condotti cabin luggage bag from Ambank for a premium at $90 instead of a mere $60, due to a last-minute message from Mudah.com.my. I sold it to Nurul, who is a student, just finished her STPM and waiting to be a prisons officer through training. We met up at Tesco food court at Tanjung Tokong which is less than 5 minutes drive from Quayside Condo. The Condotti luggage bag is an extra bag that I received it free from Ambank since I subscribed to monthly insurance payment of $300 per month per policy. I have 2 similar policies here. Tomorrow, the hired maid is leaving and it is a big relief since so many things were destroyed due to her itchy fingers. As she does not take care of people's property, we better let her go earlier than usual. Mum is 90% recovered.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...