/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Made some cash online

Friday, August 23, 2019

Made some cash online



Above is some of the many payments that I had received this year since I joined a survey program and fill up the answers in my free time. The payments are usually quite prompt and I get around RM 50 monthly or thereabouts. More or less. I may spend a lot but I also love to make money bit by bit doing surveys and micro-jobs. The sky is the limit and since I hated coding right from the start, I rather write to earn an income on a part-time basis. As you know, my English is not perfect; but nevertheless, it has earned me some cash in US dollars in the past. I guess it is a blessing to be able to earn from home with the benefits similar to that of an MNC in Bayan Lepas. And the salary also commensurates with a manager in a factory. I guess this is God's blessings upon my humble life, a simple girl living in a complex world.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...