/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Created an Invoice on Paypal

Monday, September 30, 2013

Created an Invoice on Paypal

I just successfully created an invoice on Paypal to request for payment. This is my first time and it was straight forward and easy peasy. Nothing complicated and the Paypal platform was user-friendly. I created an invoice for USD 50.00 payment on a monthly basis for commented on a high traffic blog in the U.S.

By the way, I just came back from Kuala Lumpur last night by car, having traveled in the late evening and reach home by 9:00pm. Gave my parents October's allowance and then headed back to my condo for a good break. I was too tired to do anything else and promptly rested in bed. Well, my life now consists of work and lots or traveling as part of my job. Not having kids gives me the freedom to travel often for the job, but I shudder to think of my future when I am retired and alone again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...