/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: I Love to Blog

Friday, September 6, 2013

I Love to Blog

I love to blog and make money out of it. That is the benefit of keeping an active blog that you can monetize. This is a win-win basis for both bloggers and sponsors. I have done paid posts in the past and earned some good income from it. The revenue adds up to my total income for the year every December. I keep a financial record on Excel to trace my income and expenditure for an overall net income every month if possible. And I get to do all this in a home office that is equipped with an internet broadband connectivity, digital camera, multi-functional printer that can scan, copy and print in colours, etc. I love what I am doing right now and hope to continue on this activity for a long time to come.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...