/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Working at Home Alone is Good But...

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Working at Home Alone is Good But...

Working alone at home is good but can be boring at times. There is no interaction with other people or colleagues other than my boss. It is ideal for many people as they don't like dealing with colleagues that stab you in the back or badmouth you to superiors. It is very good for me, but just that at times, I miss the human interaction and drama; which could be a source of unnecessary stress. Therefore, here I am working all alone on my laptop in a room with a bed and air-con with nice satin curtains to shield off the sunlight and everything is squeaky quiet except for the tapping on the keyboard by my fingers.

Well, I guess, this is the most ideal situation for me as I can be more productive without all the disruptions that you get in an office. If you work too fast, your colleagues hate you for it as they cannot keep up the pace and wouldn't want to spoil the market. But as a partner in this company, I give my best and work conscientiously every day from the time I wake up till I log off for dinner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...