/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Got Paid 50.00 Euros

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Got Paid 50.00 Euros

I emailed my invoice to a client and promptly got paid as 50% deposit down payment for 100 rows of short description of retailers in Europe of about 40 words each description. The total contract sum is 100.00 Euros, with 1 Euro for each row of description. This is for a German client and his English is not impeccable either. Hence, he needs some help from people like yours truly. I finished the work yesterday and emailed for the balance payment. I guess they need time to vet through the work submitted via Google docs as there are around 5-6 other writers just like me. I guess Germans are quite creative and enterprising as compared to their neighbouring countries.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...