/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Working Hard

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Working Hard

I have to work hard for my money. Just cannot afford to laze around doing nothing as it is not my nature to be idle. I am always on the lookout for more work online since I work in a home office as of February 2004. Oh yes, I just received a call from Astro for special channel viewing of WWE Night of Champions live on Monday at 8:00am, repeats 3:30pm, 8:00pm on Monday and 7:00pm on Tuesday. It will cost additional $19.95 for this special seasonal viewing. I am a true blue Chinese and all Chinese are very hardworking, motivated and diligent. If you live in Hong Kong, it is common to find people working at 2 jobs: one in the day time and another one at night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...