/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Now in Kuala Lumpur

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Now in Kuala Lumpur

Someone claimed that I have the 'best job' in the region. I beg to differ. The best job is when you call the shots all the time and are your own boss. I am just a business partner who still have to take instructions and carry out those tasks. The only consolation is that I work in a home office either in Penang or Kuala Lumpur. Right now I am in KL and will return to Penang tomorrow. Yesterday, visited 3 places using the GPS to guide us; otherwise we will not be able to visit 3 different places that are far away from each other. Samsung S4 also comes with a voice navigated GPS which we just discovered by accident. Technology certainly makes our lives so much easier.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...