/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Finally, My Housing Loan is Approved

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Finally, My Housing Loan is Approved

Finally, my housing loan is approve by not one bank but 2 banks. For the first bank, Hong Leong, it took me 1+ months to get it approved with repeat emails to send in documents and personal information, offering BLR-2.25%. For the second bank RHB, it only took exactly 2 weeks before it was approved with BLR-2.35%. Of course, RHB's offer is very attractive, since I pay 0.1% less as compared to Hong Leong Bank.

Moreover, RHB has already prepared the offer letter for me to sign since Friday and I will go with this bank as they are more lenient and easy going with their loan offer. Hong Leong bank is too calculative and more expensive if I were to take up the loan from them. Finally, I can buy my second property with some help from the banks for investment purposes. Just after I signed the S&P, the price of property went up another 10% due to the hike in petrol prices and all other things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...