/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: I Love to Read and Write

Sunday, September 8, 2013

I Love to Read and Write

Writing is my hobby. The more I write, the better I become at writing. I also buy newspapers every day and monthly magazines to read and improve my knowledge and widen my experience. Reading is the best activity one can do during one's free time and an ideal escapade in a secluded bedroom, all curled up under my silk comforter with a book or magazine in hand. You will miss out a lot on life if you don't read and write. It keeps me mentally alert and knowledge is power. I believe in lifelong learning and will pursue this activity for a very long time to come. It has helped to widen my vocabulary, improved my style of writing and of course my not-so-perfect grammar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...